maandag 1 juli 2019

Day 367 - Late at Night in the Rain

I was driving through the streets at night with heavy rain. I had to drive very carefuly because of the weather and because there was still trafic at this hour. On the road, almost towards the middle of my lane I saw a big white trahsbag lying. It was full and had probably fallen off the sidewalk, where more trashbags were lying on a heap. I had to quickly drive around the trahsbag as my thinking was that I would rather not drive over it. At this point there was a man walking on the sidewalk.

When I had passed the trashbag I looked in my rear window a moment later and saw how the man noticed the trashbag, picked it up from the street and put it on the sidewalk. I thought he must have realised that the trahsbag could be a hindrance and so he took the initiative to go and pick up the trashbag to avoid any problems. Even though it was not ‚his situation‘, he made it ‚his situation‘.

In this moment I spoke words of thankfulness out loud in my car, because I would have done the same and I could see how the potential to do what is best in a situation exists in everyone, which is a point of 'innocence'.

That would be so cool, if we could genuinly rely on each other. Imagine a world in which we can trust eachother at all times to do what is best for all – that is when life will be born.   

-----------------------------------------------------------

For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org

For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten