dinsdag 30 januari 2018

Day 347 - Laziness exposed

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as ‘laziness’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give into little resistances as laziness to prevent myself from applying myself in the most optimum way.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have used laziness as an anger reaction towards my parents – where I can force things to go ‘my way’ and as a way to slow things down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take shortcuts as laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be lazy in my relationship.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not have been willing to change myself within and as the point of laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have defined and created myself as laziness as ‘who I am’.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to ‘hide’ behind laziness.

I commit myself to push myself in small moments of resistance and to actually Act in a way that is best for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have created myself as ‘laziness’ as a way to ‘rebel’ against my parents, as a way to ‘not give them what they want’ which is me actually doing my best and giving it my all – instead of realizing and understanding that me giving my all – is the greatest gift I can give myself and has got nothing to do with what anyone ‘wants’.

I commit myself to walk out of laziness and live my maximum potential as self-movement and self-dedication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  always leave something unfinished ‘as if I forgot it’ instead of realizing and understanding it is actually a point of spitefulness and laziness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have made myself lazy as a point of spitefulness against my parents and against life. 

Test the DIP Lite course for Free and discover the power of Self-Forgiveness.
Visit desteni.org for more information.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten