zaterdag 23 maart 2019

Day 360 - Impatience within Teaching

Here is some self-forgiveness I wrote about a pattern of being impatient when assisting my partner with learning a language.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be impatient when F does not understand what I mean and I will think that she is deliberately doubting me and trying to know better – instead of stopping my judgment and assumptions and simply realise that she is learning and she will not understand everything from the get go.

I commit myself to be patient and to teach like I would like to be taught.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have expectations about the other when I explain something – instead of allowing the teaching to actually flow as the interaction between me and F for both of us to learn. 

-----------------------------------------------------------

For more information about writing, self-forgiveness and applying self-change, visit: http://desteni.org
For the Free online self-forgiveness course, visit: http://lite.desteniiprocess.com

-----------------------------------------------------------

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten